Global Account Manager 1 positions available
Fighting financial crime (e.g., terrorism financing, money laundering, human trafficking...) is of paramount importance. International regulations require all financial service providers to implement financial crime compliance programs, and fines for breaches of compliance are extremely high. Our ambition is to become a global leader in Financial Crime Compliance, offering advanced technology solutions to international clients and an attractive working environment for top talents.
We are looking for an experienced Global Account Manager to join our fast-growing team. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, your role is key to drive Neterium’s revenue growth by developing and maintaining relationships with large global accounts, ensuring clients satisfaction. You will work closely with all the teams to gain knowledge in all aspects of the financial crime prevention business.
- Establish, develop and expand relationships across your global clients
- Create strong connections with sponsors, influencers and decision makers
- Provide excellent service and support to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Work with product specialists to address customer requirements
- Maintain good knowledge of Neterium’s market landscape
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects
- Extensive experience working with large global accounts
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Great at building and developing client relationships
- Aptitude for understanding technologies, AI and cloud environments
- Mandatory: Minimum 7+ years experience in software sales in an international B2B environment
What we offer
- The agile and fast-moving environment of an international startup
- The ability to meaningfully contribute to the global fight against financial crime
- Compelling salary package
- Remote working role based in Europe
How to apply
Please send a mail to email@example.com or contact Florence Vicentini via LinkedIn.