Senior JAVA Developer 1 position available
Fighting financial crime (e.g., terrorism financing, money laundering, human trafficking) is of paramount importance. International regulations require all financial service providers to implement financial crime compliance programs, and fines for breaches of compliance are extremely high. Our ambition is to become a global leader in Financial Crime Compliance, offering advanced technology solutions to international clients and an attractive working environment for top talents.
We are seeking a Senior JAVA Developer to join our talented team.
- You will join the team leading the development of our technology solutions, and be supported by
- world-renowned experts in Financial Crime Compliance.
- You will be developing cloud-based, high-availability, high-speed and scalable solutions, that will be
- installed in multiple public and private clouds.
- Together with our Dev Relations team, you will help our international clients integrate our solutions,
- capturing feedback to iteratively improve our products.
Your skills and experience
- Very good knowledge of JAVA (17+) development
- Real-time micro-Services architectures
- Object Oriented, Synchronous and Asynchronous Communications
- Deep understanding of REST API
- Used to work with Maven, Docker and Git
- Knowledge of MongoDB is an asset
- Experience with SaaS (cloud) environments
- Aware of secure software development principles and strong attention to security practices
- Effective communication skills in English.
What we offer
- The agile and fast-moving environment of an international startup.
- The ability to meaningfully contribute to the global fight against financial crime.
- Compelling salary package.
- The role is based on the Louvain-La-Neuve campus (20km SE of Brussels) but can be partly remote.
How to apply